(click to download)
|Crescendo||Crescendo.fw||Rev 25 (Updated Mar-2014)|
- Download the latest firmware file above.
- Make sure you Crescendo is connected to your router (wireless or Ethernet connection).
To open Crescendo's webpage find the speaker's IP address and enter it in a web browser (we recommend Internet Explorer for this process). Please note, due to the complex nature of computer systems, operating systems, and router/network configurations it is impossible to document every scenario. For this reason we recommend the DIRECT ETHERNET CONNECTION below. The following three options are general information to help find your Crescendo on your network.
- Crescendo's internal web-page should now be loaded in a web browser.
- Press "Firmware Update" on the left of the webpage.
- Press "Ok" button on the right side of the webpage. Crescendo will take 30 seconds to prepare for firmware update mode---the Wi-Fi Setup and Status LED on back of Crescendo will begin blinking red/red/green/green. Please make note of the current IP address listed in the web browser---if the web page does not automatically refresh you may need to re-enter the URL in your browser to continue.
- Click "Choose File" button and select the new firmware file (.fw extension) previously saved to your computer.
- Click "Upload" button to start updating.
- When the firmware is updating, please don't break the network connection or the power. Crescendo will take a moment to upload the firmware file. Once uploaded click "Ok" to begin update.
- During firmware installation the Crescendo's front light will turn off (this may take several minutes) and the Setup and Status LED on back of Crescendo will continue to blink red/red/green/green.
- When firmware update is complete, the Crescendo will reconnect to your wireless network, the front LED will turn purple, and the Setup and Status LED on back of Crescendo will turn green. If you used a temporary direct Ethernet connection to perform the firmware update you will need to disconnect the Ethernet cable and turn the Crescendo off and on before the speaker will reconnect to your wireless network.