Write Your Own Product Review
Here's your chance to talk to other customers and let your voice be heard. Reviews are published on MartinLogan.com for all to see, so take your time, check your spelling, and most importantly, be honest!
Here's a quick list of what you should or should not include in your review.
- Focus on your specific experience with the product. Don't just include what you like or dislike, but also explain why.
- Check your spelling and grammar. Remember, we don't clean up reviews, so it's up to you to make sure you get it right.
Should NOT Include
- One-word reviews or short, vague sentences.
- Bad language. We won't publish foul language.
- Personal information you don't want published.
- Speculation. Don't submit a review if you haven't actually heard the product -- this should be common sense!
- Custom service issues. If you're having a problem, send us an email first so we can resolve it.
Also please note that we reserve the right to edit or remove any review for length or content. We may publish your submission on our web site, in product literature or other means. Reviews are manually read and approved, so give us some time before you see your review on the website.