Thank you for purchasing a MartinLogan product. All MartinLogan products meeting the conditions set forth here are eligible to receive the Limited Warranty. Please retain your sales receipt for proof of warranty terms and proof of purchase from an authorized MartinLogan dealer or distributor in the United States or Canada. Please register your purchase on the Online Warranty Registration system on MartinLogan.com.
Limited Warranty and Duration
MartinLogan, Ltd. warrants the product designated herein to be free of manufacturing defects in material and workmanship, subject to the conditions and for a period set forth below. This Warranty expires on the anniversary of the date of delivery. The Limited Warranty period on MartinLogan products is as follows:
- Five (5) Years – Floorstanding, bookshelf, and on-wall speakers;
- Five (5) Years – On-wall, in-wall, and in-ceiling speakers;
- Three (3) Years – Powered subwoofers;
- Two (2) Years – Outdoor/all-weather speakers;
- Two (2) Years – Soundbars, separate power amplifiers and pre-amplifiers, and fully powered speakers;
- One (1) Year – Headphones.
How can you be sure to find a current authorized MartinLogan Dealer?
Only dealers found on the following pages are current authorized MartinLogan dealers. Goods purchased from any entity not found on these lists list are not entitled to MartinLogan Limited Warranty coverage:
What is required for the Limited Warranty of MartinLogan products?
- Purchase of a new MartinLogan product from an authorized MartinLogan dealer or distributor in the United States or Canada;
- A copy of the original receipt of sale from an authorized MartinLogan dealer or distributor in the United States or Canada.
- Warranty begins on the date of delivery;
- A copy of the original sales receipt from an authorized MartinLogan dealer or distributor in the United States or Canada is required for any warranty work;
- This Warranty is for the sole benefit of the original purchaser of the covered product, is restricted to the original purchaser, and requires the purchase of a new product;
- This warranty is not transferrable to a subsequent purchaser of the product;
- Warranty applies to product in normal home use only. If product is subjected to any conditions outlined in the next section, warranty is void;
- Warranty does not apply if the product is used in professional or commercial applications.
The Warranty is Void or Inapplicable if:
- The product was not purchased from an authorized MartinLogan dealer or distributor in the United States or Canada;
- The serial number has been removed or defaced;
- The product has been used or handled other than in accordance with the instructions in the owner's manual;
- The product has been used in conjunction with unsuitable or faulty equipment;
- The product has been abused or misused, damaged by accident or neglect, or in being transported;
- The defect is due to the product being repaired or tampered with by anyone other than MartinLogan or an authorized MartinLogan repair center.
- Provide normal/reasonable operating care and maintenance;
- Prior to returning a product to MartinLogan for repairs covered by the Limited Warranty, the dealer from whom the speaker was purchased should first be contacted to see if they can resolve the issue;
- If a product is returned to MartinLogan for warranty work:
- The product must be properly packaged and shipped to MartinLogan or an authorized MartinLogan repair center by the customer at his or her sole expense;
- The product must be accompanied by an RMA number, obtained from the MartinLogan service department (email@example.com);
- The product must be accompanied by a written description of the defect and proof of the date of purchase in the form of a copy of the original sales receipt from an authorized MartinLogan dealer or distributor.
Warranty Outside of the United States and Canada
This warranty applies only to purchases made from authorized MartinLogan dealers and distributors in the United States and Canada. For warranty terms, conditions, and support elsewhere, please contact the authorized MartinLogan distributor in the country where your purchase was made. Warranty outside the US and Canada is established and provided by authorized MartinLogan distributors around the world.
Refurbished Products Warranty Information
MartinLogan refurbished products may be lightly pre-owned, demonstration, test products, or factory closeouts that have undergone rigorous inspection to ensure they meet MartinLogan’s strict quality standards for both sonic performance and mechanical integrity. We back every refurbished product with a Refurbished product warranty.
Our refurbished products are packaged in factory packaging, complete with all documentation and where applicable, the accessories that normally ship with the product. On occasion, refurbished products may contain minor cosmetic blemishes, but will sonically perform to our industry leading full performance standards.
Each refurbished product:
- Has undergone rigorous inspections to ensure it meets our strict quality standards.
- Is put through full testing to guarantee optimal sonic performance and mechanical integrity.
- Is supplied with complete documentation.
- Is supplied with a one (1) year non-cosmetic warranty (Headphones offer a 30 day warranty).
- Where applicable, is supplied with cables, remote control and accessories.
- Where applicable, firmware is updated to the latest version.
- Is given a new refurbished serial number.
- Comes in factory product packaging with a “Refurbished” label.
- May have minor cosmetic blemishes.
In the event the product fails during the warranty period and the above conditions are met, the purchaser's sole remedy under this Warranty shall be to return the product to MartinLogan or an authorized MartinLogan repair center where the defect will be rectified without charge for parts or labor.
MartinLogan reserves the right to modify the design of any product without obligation to purchaser of previously manufactured products and to change the prices or specifications of any product without notice or obligation to any person.
Any implied warranties relating to the above product shall be limited to the duration of the above Warranty. This Warranty does not extend to any incidental or consequential costs or damages to the purchaser. Some states do not allow limitations on how long an implied warranty lasts or an exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitations or exclusions may not apply to you. This Warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights which vary from state to state. This Warranty represents a limited warranty as per definition by the Federal Trade Commission (Magnuson-Moss Act).